Atlantic Ocean art prints of Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia in surreal colors from the Umami Interface web series. Canada wall art.
Nova Scotia is best known for its rugged coastal landscape along the Atlantic Ocean, with key nature spots like Cape Breton Island and the Bay of Fundy and many beaches. The most well known tourist spot is the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove near Halifax. A Canadian landscape painting that's great travel art for a visitor or Canadian ex-pat. Hold onto memories from your stay in Nova Scotia, Canada. Perfect housewarming gift!
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a peaceful slice of the Maritimes as decoration for living room wall, office wall art, bathroom wall art, or above bed art in the masterbedroom. A piece to focus on in your meditation, improve your mental state, help with depression and anxiety, improve mindfulness at work, or as a first glimpse into the natural world for a baby as nursery wall art. Art is an essential part of any space.
Various sizes from small art prints to extra large wall art: 8x10, 12x16, 16x20, 18x24, 30x40, 36x48... up to 54x72!
Square art print sizes: 10x10, 12x12, 14x14, 16x16, 18x18, 20x20, 24x24, 28x28, 32x32, 36x36, 40x40, 48x48, 59x59.
Art prints are shipped unframed. No frame included, all frames in images are as examples of how the art appears in different rooms and frame colors.
- Ultra high resolution scans - no art prints are made below 300dpi
- Thick paper & light-fast inks
- Paper weight: 192gms, 250gms for large art prints
- Giclée printing quality with no pixelation or dots
- Locally made in North America, all profits go directly to the artist & Canadian and American businesses.
- Economic worldwide shipping for all prints under 24"x36" & 18"x18" for square art prints, large art prints ship at economic flat rates in North America.
- Regular & extra large art prints are sold separately. Art prints beyond 24"x36" or 18"x18" for square art prints will be a separate shipping charge due to different printing house.